On this occasion we will discuss about how to create a local micro-organisms (PGPR), the discussion yesterday we have discussed about how the benefits for our plants, so now discuss how to make it.?..
as has been discussed previously in the discussion of the benefits of biological fertilizer, here we will try to discuss how to make it, we will try to utilize raw materials that are around us are cheap, especially if the raw material is free to get it.
Now we just peeled the discussion.
Preparation of bacteria, the bacteria that we can get in our environment by:
Find healthy weeds or grass, or garbage under the bamboo grove.
Disconnect and discard the soil around the roots, but do not be too clean or leave a little soil.
Cut the roots and soak in boiling water for 2-4 days
Water immersion can be used as a source of bacteria.
Preparation of bacterial growth media:
Materials: Clean water 20 ltr (do peke d tap water that has been sterilized / use water from the water source) + Shrimp without preservatives 100 gr + rice washing water 1ltr + Sugar 250 gr + Lime dead / Enjet 1 teaspoon.
- Heat the water to a boil.
- Put ingredients one at a time and stir until evenly distributed.
- After cooking, chill the water until its temperature is equal to room temperature.
- Filter to obtain a solution that is ready to be used for growing medium.
- Put the source material of bacteria in the solution to bacterial growth medium / input source of the bacteria into a solution of 2-5 glasses of growing medium.
- Mix well.
- Perform stirring every day, or use the aerator.
- Wait until 5-7 days, PGPR ready to sign future smells / odors tape and more turbid liquids.
The use of PGPR:
Biological fertilizer can be used starting from seed soaking, seed before planting and at planting already in the field, with a ratio of 1: 15.
thank you and hopefully useful. see also benefit PGPR
and more details, please download also a video tutorial about:
- how to make organic fertilizer alternative download here.
- how to make liquid fertilizer alternatif download here.
- how to make MOL (local microorganisms) with material banana weevil alternate download here or this.
- how to make the husk (paddy from waste materials) alternate download here or this.